Mount your keyboard controller in style!
I noticed a lot of builders gluing or taping their controllers directly to the inside of their keyboard cases. That seemed messy to me, so I made this mount to clean things up. You can glue, tape, or screw this mount in place and then snap the controller into it. Not only does this look cleaner, it allows easy removal of the board later for upgrade, repair, or replacement.
- Snap-fit design makes installing or removing your controller quick and painless.
- Three versions available: Pro Micro, Teensy 2.0, and Teensy 2.0++
- Holds controller securely while in use.
- Allows the controller to be mounted face up or down, as needed.
- Clearance under the solder pads allows for taller solder joins and use of header pins.
- Countersunk screw tabs make fastening easy.
- The screw tabs can be cut away with a hobby knife if not needed or space is tight.
Microcontroller not included